Find one of my stories!

Friday 17 February 2017

Murder Mysteries - WARNING: May be scary to young viewers.

Chapter 1
9... 8

“- and then I went straight into the room with the chickens and they just bucked all at once!” Ernie finished his story. Everyone at the party started laughing histerically. “Ha.. Ha… Ha…” I tried to laugh, but I just didn’t find it all that funny. Then the phone rang. Everyone went silent slowly. I picked up the phone. “Hello?” There was no answer “Hello?” Nothing “Hello?” I decided to put down the phone. As soon as I did, the lights went out, and a voice filled the room. “Partying eh? Soon it won’t be so fun…” the deep, autotune - sounding voice laughed softly  “Be ready…” it continued laughing. There was a scream. I fumbled for the light switch. When I finnaly found it I turned it on and gasped. Ernie was lying on the floor, with blood surrounding him. “He’s…..DEAD” someone screamed. Everyone started screaming. “Everyone. EVERYONE!!!” They stopped and stared at me. “We’ve gotta figure out who did this to Ernie! It has to be someone here cause this house is in the middle of nowhere.” “Thanks Capitain Obvious” I knew that voice “But I’d rather leave this darn house than get murdered playing detective.” It was Zac, the party’s killjoy. “I’m leaving.” “No wait. ZAC!” He stopped, sighed and turned around to look at me. He faked a smile. “Yes, Capitain Obvious?” “Everyone knows that the door of the party is always, locked, has high voltage or there’s something outside to stop you from leaving” I know I hate Zac but I couldn’t just let him fall through the cracks that I could see, or ,let him die. “Mavis is right.” said my best friend, Summer. “In every horror movie there’s ALWAYS something wrong with the door.” “Thank you Summer” I said. “I agree with Summer. Oh and Mavis. Mavis too” said Jake, everyone knew he had a crush on Summer “Hey where are Jeff and Janet?” “Probably making out somewhere.” said Isabelle, Jake’s best friend. Everyone mummured in agreement. 


In the living room..


“Ok… Is everyone here?” I said. Everyone looked around and nodded at each other. “Alrighty then. Rules. If someone leaves the group, We will either assume you are the killer, or you will get killed.” “Thank you AGAIN, Capitain obvious.” said Zac. I bowed. “Your Welcome, King Zac.” There was a chuckle going through the crowd. “Hey I found a note!” yelled Hannah, of course, one of my friends. “1 down 9 to go, who will be next no-one knows. Carefully hidden, around the house you will find

 “ she paused “What’s next?” said Jake “Nothing. Just two blanks” Hannah replied. “Great. Now we’re playing detective while doing a dumb little school quiz?” said Zac. “Oo yay! My turn!” I said . I then stood up straight, saluted and did my best imitation of Zac with a low voice. “It seems so, Captain Obvious!” Every one burst out laughing.




Chapter 2

tic...toc

While everyone was huddled in the one room, Jeff and Janet were still nowhere to be seen. I was talking to my mother via Text Message.

Text Message
Mum - Sweetheart why aren't you home yet?
Mavis - Ernie died. He was murdered. We can't leave.
Mum - Then call the police!
Mum - Hello?
Mum - Sweetheart?
Mum - Mavis?

Hannah had screamed. Everyone was running to the closet where Hannah was, and there were Jeff and Janet. Dead. Next to them, a puddle with a computer mouse. "Huh" Summer said. "That's that. Carefully hidden, around the house, You will find an electrocuted mouse." "Stupid" said Zac "Just Stupid. Why didn't you stupid little dinglebats think of that?" "Uh, you're blaming us?" said Jake "Like you were doing anything to help! In fact, the whole time, You were just sitting there eating all the food in the house, which we'll need to hmm... let me think.... SURVIVE!?" Zac swore loudly and stuck his middle finger up at Jake. Isabelle pulled Jake away from Zac, but stayed in the room. I looked at my friend Jessica, who gestured to me to go to the kitchen. "What the hell is going on?" I asked Jessica, as she closed the door. "I have no idea" she said, looking at all the knifes. "Maybe," she said "YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE" she said, picking up a knife and holding it up to stab me. Then suddenly, she just stood there, frozen in the life - threatening position. She stayed like this for approximately 30 seconds, then she started to blink. She went into a normal standing position and looked at the knife cluelessly. "Mavis?" she said "Y-y-y-y-yeah?" I said, my heart still beating fast. "How did I get here? What is this knife doing in my hands?" "You were about t-t-t-to kill me?" I replied. Jessica stood there for 2 whole minutes, then put the knife down. "I don't remember doing that' Jessica said, standing there with her big brown, Innocent-looking eyes. Then suddenly, Summer, Jake, Isabelle and Hannah burst into the kitchen, making my heart beat even faster, to the point where I could almost hear my heart beating clearly. They all just stood there, wide-eyed and dumbstruck. "What is going on" Zac suddenly bellowed, waddling into the kitchen then froze when he saw the scene in front of him. "Woah guys" he said when he found his 'cool' "You're really fooled by this? It's obviously just a prank." "Oh, Ernie dying was 'just a prank' then? Hmm?" said Jake. "You wanna start this again, do ya?" "Yeah. Let's go!" Jake and Zac started brawling, right then and there. Of course, there were the people who tried to break up the fight, and the people cheering "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" 

Chapter 3
How long?

2 hours later, jake and Zac were glaring at each other with so much hatred, that every single hope seemed to drain from the room. Even the most positive person in the room (Summer) was looking completely devastated. Suddenly, the house shook. Everyone looked at each other in shock. The house shook again. Me and Summer looked at each other in the eye and said "Run" Everyone ran for the door and like me and Summer suspected earlier, there was a lightning storm outside. "Perfect timing, eh?" Jake yelled over the storm. Hannah stopped dead in her tracks. "What is it Hannah!?!" Everyone constantly yelled. "MY CHOCOLATE BARS!!!!!" She screamed and ran back inside. After about 10 minutes, there was no sign of anything bad in the house. So everyone went inside to check on Hannah, and sure enough she was dead. Zac looked like he was going to cry. "Are you; Crying?" said Jake. "No!" said Zac with a bit of a whimper. "Leave me alone you dinglebat." "What is it with him and dinglebats?" Jessica whispered to me, making me jump. "I dunno" For a second, Jessica smiled sinisterly then went back to normal. I wrote 5 notes (one for everyone except Jessica) and handed them out cautiously "Hey Jess, can you quickly go get some snacks?"

Summer's P.O.V
Mavis tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a note, making sure Jessica wasn't looking. It read -

Meet me in the living room once Jessica is in the Kitchen

I looked at Mavis and nodded.

Mavis's P.O.V
Everyone except Jessica went to the living room "Ok." I said "Do you guys remember how Jessica and I were in the kitchen?" Everyone nodded "She tried to stab me." Zac's eyes widened, but he said nothing "But she kind of stopped right before the knife touched me. I think she's been possessed."


Chapter 4
I'm coming for you

Zac's eyes were so wide they seemed to pop straight out of his head, and to be honest, with everything that was going on at that particular moment, I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Then he said "So, what do we do?" For once Zac finally seemed to be taking this seriously. Jessica came into the room holding 6 packets of Cheetos, and 3 large chocolate chip cookies. she passed everyone a pack of Cheetos, and very second person a cookie, then said "one cookie between two" and smiled. She looked down at her packet of Cheetos and said "so what were you guys talking about?"  Everyone in the room exchanged glances, as though trying to make up a story of what they were discussing through facial expressions. "You weren't talking about me were you... or about him?" Being the nosey person Zac was, he immediately said "Who's... he?" Jessica lowered her voice to a whisper "Shhh" she said "Don't talk about him" "WHO?" Zac yelled. Jessica froze again. "You've woken him" There was a disturbing silence for about ten seconds, then Jessica spoke again, although she didn't sound like Jessica. She spoke with three voices. One of an old man, with a very croaky, hoarse voice. One of what I thought to be a goblin, very high pitched. And the only one that I wish was there, Jessica's own voice. "He is powerful, yet weak. To get revenge he seeks. When the clock strikes twelve, you'll only think of yourselves, because you be running away from nothing, nothing or so it seems, you''l be wishing it was in your dreams. So, now have your final bread, because when the clock strikes twelve, You will be dead." Jessica was making a strange noise, and her mouth hung open, with her eyes rolled to the back of her head, then she fell, face first, to the floor. Isabelle immediately rushed to Jessica's side. and rolled her over. Everyone gasped. The sight was terrible. She had blood on her mouth and her eyes looked cold, and they weren't blinking. 


So everyone I hope you're enjoying Murder Mysteries so far! If you are a new viewer seeing this post, here's a link to my first post on this blog telling you about what it is -> Here ya go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.