Find one of my stories!

Monday 29 May 2017

The tale of Sacul

Prologue
A long time ago, a man who's name was Lucas lived a normal life. He had a brother named Terrance. He went to a normal school and everything was completely normal, until Lucas lost a battle with cancer. Terrance was devastated with his loss. So he built a totem with his brothers face on it right next to his grave. He left the graveyard an went home. Little did he know that Lucas had been reborn into the world as Sacul, an idestructable god from hell. Eventually, Sacul was returned to his body in the grave, although people say that if you make a totem with Lucas' face on it, Sacul will be destroying the world the minute you wake up.

Chapter 1

"Oh come on I totally won the scary story contest!" I argued with my best friend, Emma. "No way, Mia! My story about Acirema was way scarier than that!" We were having a sleepover at Emma's house "Ok fine," I admitted " 'Acirema' is pretty scary by the sounds of it" "and you're right" Emma said "Night" we said in unison. Then we turned off the light and went to sleep. "Sacul?" whispered Emma's older brother, Eli. "As if!"

So I hope you enjoyed the beginning of 'The tale of Sacul' In a way, I'm basing it off a minecraft mod thingy, I'll link a video of it 
Warning : It may spoil this story for you

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.